We’ve all been there: 5:00 p.m. rolls around and there’s no plan for dinner. We root through the pantry and fridge, trying to come up with a meal that is fast, easy and nutritious. Maybe we happen to have enough ingredients on hand to make something satisfying. Or maybe we give up and order takeout.
If you’re struggling to get healthy meals on the table for any reason or you simply want to try something new, an 18 Chestnuts soup subscription may be a good option for you. Here’s how to know.
How to Know if a Soup Delivery Service is Right for You
1. You’re too busy to plan and cook meals – or you’d simply prefer to spend your time on other interests and hobbies!
2. You need new menu ideas for weeknight dinners, as well as for gatherings with family and friends.
3. You order takeout or stop for fast food more often than you’d like, but you still need a convenient meal option to fit your busy schedule.
4. Dietary restrictions make meal planning challenging.
5. You’ve worked hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle and want an accessible food option that will support your goals.
6. High-quality ingredients aren’t available or affordable in your area.
7. You want to try a new eating style, like a vegan diet, and are seeking inspiration from the color and flavor of new foods.
Common Meal Subscription Concerns
One of the most common concerns about meal kits or delivery services is the amount of packaging and waste they create. 18 Chestnuts soup come in reusable, recyclable glass jars and compostable shipping materials, eliminating harmful plastic waste.
18 Chestnuts crafts delicious, plant-based soups that deliver on nutrition and flavor. We offer soup delivery subscriptions and one-time orders. Whether you’re too busy to cook, want a nutritious meal option, have dietary restrictions, or want to send soup to someone who needs a comforting meal, 18 Chestnuts is for you!
With a wide range of all-natural soup flavors including Beetroot Apple, Red Pepper Pomodoro, Carrot Ginger Dill, Butternut Squash Pear, and Asparagus Shiitake, our gourmet soup will thrill your tastebuds. All 18 Chestnuts soups are dairy-free, low-glycemic, locally sourced, anti-inflammatory and nutrient-dense. Check out our soups and schedule your gourmet soup delivery today!
Source: NBC News, “Should you try a subscription meal delivery kit? A dietitian weighs in”