Carrot Ginger Dill (32oz)
The vibrant orange of carrot combined with hints of dill and ginger create an unforgettable spoonful of our Carrot Ginger Dill soup!
Carrots contain beta carotene (responsible for the bright orange hue), which the body converts to Vitamin A. This maintains and improves vision and eye health. In addition to adding flavor, ginger delivers power antioxidants and supports digestive health.
The warmth of these beautifully blended flavors lingers in the mouth after each spoonful, reminding you to savor every sip.
Star Ingredients of this conveniently healthy soup:
- CARROT: Carrots’ high amounts of beta-carotene helps to keep eyes healthy, while potassium and fiber protect against high blood pressure and heart disease. Calcium and vitamin K keep bones strong, and vitamin C bolsters the immune system.
- GINGER: The signature spiciness of ginger is known to help with nausea and indigestion. In addition, ginger has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- DILL: Dill contains high amounts of flavonoids, which have been shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. In addition, dill is a good source of vitamins A and C, folate, calcium and iron.
Nutritious Benefits contained within the ingredients of this plant based soup:
- Vitamin A: good for immunity function and vision, and is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin C: strengthens the immune system and aids in iron absorption.
- Vitamin K: improves blood clotting and regenerates bone tissue.
- Lutein: supports eye and vision health.