Butternut Squash Pear Soup: Delivery, Ingredients & Nutrition
Hearty and flavorful butternut squash is combined with the complex taste of fennel to create the base for this delicate but satisfying soup. Ripe pears add richness and flavor to every spoonful.
Our Butternut Squash and Pear Soup is packed with Vitamins A and C for immune support, as well as fiber and folate for optimal digestion. This stunner of a soup will leave you satisfied!
Star Ingredients of this conveniently healthy soup:
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH: The bright orange color of butternut squash is an indicator of high levels of beta-carotene and alpha-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A. In addition, butternut squash is a good source of vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and calcium, and has a high water content to keep you hydrated.
- FENNEL: This aromatic, flavorful vegetable is often said to taste like licorice. Fennel is rich in iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C. It can also aid in digestion.
- PEAR: Like their apple cousins, pears are high in fiber. They also contain vitamins C and K, copper, potassium, and polyphenol antioxidants.
Get gourmet soup delivery today by adding 18 Chestnuts’ Butternut Squash Pear to your box.
Nutritious Benefits contained within our plant based soup ingredients:
- Vitamin A: good for immunity function and vision, and is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin C: strengthens the immune system and aids in collagen production.
- Potassium: helps regulate blood pressure, fluid balance, and nerve signals.
- Polyphenol antioxidants: protect against oxidative damage.
Plant-Based & Non-GMO
Low Fat & Low Calorie
Low-Glycemic & Low Sodium
Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free
SPICE PAIRING OR TOPPING SUGGESTION
Toppings: Oven Baked Pumpkin Seeds; Kale Microgreens; Anchovies
Pairings: Gluten-Free Gnocchi, Risotto; Artichoke Hearts