Chestnut Maple Soup: Delivery, Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
An unforgettable combination of earthy chestnut flavor and sweet maple syrup delivers an indulgence that’s also a nutrition powerhouse!
The secret of our chestnut soup is the nutritional rarity of the main ingredient. Although the chestnut is a tree nut, it is low in fat and high in Vitamin C, unlike its many cousins.
Enjoy the soft beige color and smooth texture of our Chestnut Maple Soup first thing in the morning or as a meal anytime throughout the day.
Star Ingredients of this conveniently healthy soup:
CHESTNUTS: More similar to fruit than to tree nuts, chestnuts are high in vitamin C, potassium, fiber, magnesium, zinc and antioxidants.
MAPLE SYRUP: Maple syrup is high in many minerals, including manganese, zinc, copper, iron and magnesium.
Get gourmet soup delivery today by adding 18 Chestnuts’ Chestnut Maple Soup to your box.
Nutritious Benefits contained within our plant based soup ingredients:
- Vitamin C: strengthens the immune system and aids in iron absorption.
- Vitamin B6: helps with normal brain development, and strengthens the nervous and immune systems.
- Magnesium: helps with biochemical reactions throughout the body, from energy creation to gene maintenance to mood regulation.
- Potassium: helps regulate blood pressure, fluid balance, and nerve signals.
- Manganese: helps to process cholesterol, carbohydrates and protein.
Plant-Based & Non-GMO
Low Fat & Low Calorie
Low-Glycemic & Low Sodium
Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free
SPICE PAIRING OR TOPPING SUGGESTION
Toppings: Any Plant-Based Soft Cheese
Pairings: Dried Tart Cherries or Cranberries (breakfast time); Baked Kale Chips; Sunflower Shoot Microgreens (lunch/dinner)
Protein: Sunflower Seeds; Oven-Roasted Walnuts