Beetroot Apple Soup: Delivery, Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
This stunning soup delivers a nutrient-dense punch of fiber, folate, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium and antioxidants.
The velvety-smooth texture of our Beetroot Apple soup provides warmth on the coldest days – and will cool you during the hot summer months! While beets deliver the color, we’ve also added apple, Swiss chard, and a touch of horseradish for a balanced bowl that will leave you satisfied.
Star Ingredients of this conveniently healthy soup:
- BEETS: Beets’ signature red color is the product of betalains, a natural plant pigment that provides antioxidants and helps reduce inflammation. Beets are also high in folate, potassium, magnesium and fiber.
- LEEKS: Leeks contain high amounts of vitamin K, lutein, iron, folate, and flavonoids. A member of the allium family of plants, leeks may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
- SWISS CHARD: This nutritious leafy green is high in vitamins A, C and K, as well as potassium, magnesium, iron and fiber.
Get gourmet soup delivery today by adding 18 Chestnuts’ Beetroot Apple to your box.
Nutritious Benefits contained within our plant based soup ingredients:
- Vitamin A: good for immunity function and vision, and is an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B9/Folate: helps with the production of red blood cells and keeps DNA strong.
- Vitamin C: strengthens the immune system and aids in collagen production.
- Vitamin E: supports vision and skin health, and regeneration of blood cells.
- Vitamin K: improves blood clotting and regenerates bone tissue.
- Lutein: supports eye and vision health.
- Flavonoids: reduce the risk of cancer and other chronic disease.
Plant-Based & Non-GMO
Low Fat & Low Calorie
Low-Glycemic & Low Sodium
Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free
SPICE PAIRING OR TOPPING SUGGESTION
Toppings: Non-Dairy Sour Cream, Chopped Cucumbers and Dill
Pairings: Baked or Roasted Potatoes
Protein: Hard or Soft Boiled Eggs; Oven-Roasted Chicken
-Can be served hot or cold-