Southern Succotash (32oz)
The beautiful earthy color and smooth, thick texture of our Southern Succotash soup provide warmth, comfort and satisfaction on even the coldest winter day.
Southern-style Cajun lima beans and fresh corn team up to provide both soluble and non-soluble fiber, as well as high protein content. This will invigorate digestion and keep hunger at bay. In addition, these ingredients are an excellent source of Vitamin C and iron.
Star Ingredients of this conveniently healthy soup:
- LIMA BEANS: Lima beans are members of the legume family. Like seeds, peas, and other types of beans, they are high in protein, fiber, and nutrients.
- CORN: This popular vegetable is often overlooked but is very nutritious. Corn is high in fiber, vitamin C, lutein, and contains several other vitamins and minerals.
Nutritious Benefits contained within the ingredients of this plant based soup:
- Vitamin C: strengthens the immune system and aids in iron absorption.
- Lutein: supports eye and vision health.
- Fiber: feeds healthy bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Iron: used to make hemoglobin and myoglobin, which deliver oxygen throughout the body.